Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs / contract

WELLINGTON RSA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 0722400046

.Buy airtime and on the 23 December 2014 received sms to welcome me as RMCS newest customer to the VODOCOM TOP UP.As a result of this my Blackberry Internet Services stopped working and Vodacom gave me the call centre number. After numerous telephone calls from the 29 December 2014 nobody come back to me. I get two different Ref Nr the first on the 6 January 2015 ref nr [protected] and then on the 12 January 2015 I spoke to Tumelo who promised that everything will be solved and give me the
second ref nr [protected] and that somebody will contact me in 24 hours and today 3 days later nobody phone me. I cant get hold of friend and family on whats app and also my facebook is down. CAN YOU PLESE ASSISIT ME URGENTLY WITH THIS, I also see on my Edgars statement the first payment went through, I will never take out any contract on a cell phone and if I want it I will directly go to VODACOM. I BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE SORT THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I TRIED FOR 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING MATERIALIZED.

He
Jan 15, 2015

Comments

• He
      21st of Jan, 2015

It is the poorest ever service in my entire life I received. After 2 complaints and numerous phone call I still waiting for a month to cancel the CONTRACT on my Cell Phone. It cost me a lot of money as I used my prepaid to tried to solve the problem.
    PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ME ON MY SEL OR ON 021-8704147.