Vodacom / telephone suspended although there is an arrangement

Johannesburg, ZA

I phoned the call centre on 27/10/2017 - said I have to phone back on the 3/11/2017 as then my statement closes
phoned back the nr 0821946 they have given me - spoken to lady - said to her that I dont want telephones to be blocked this is why I make this payment arrangement - got ref nr 1/[protected]
I kept on receiving telephone calls during the month from vodacom= I did not understand - I phoned once again this nr - lady said that there is an arrangement in place for 25/11/2017 I can just ignore calls this is done by the system
now yesterday 23/11 my phone is blocked - phoned call centre 082111 yesterday evening - no one can assist had to waite until morning 08;00 to unblock - now lady sibongesi says cant unblock first the payment!!? I have an arrangement until 25/11??
says that in future I cant logg a call through customer care as service request?? I explained my situation why was I not assisted in the correct mannor? my I have to pay additional fees per tel number to get unblocked? now my profile will read I did not keep to promise to pay??

Ou