Vodacom / sim swop not processed
Enough is enough!!!
After 7 days not action?
My cellphone was stolen on 14 July 2016.
I called the call centre to block the sim card and blacklist the phone - this were only done after the 2nd call.
I went to Vodacom, Randpark Ridge Mall on 15 July to buy a new sim card and request a sim swop. The consultant told me it would be working within 24 hours.
Contact the call centre on 16 July - feedback were given that the request were pending.
Contact the call centre on 18 July - they don't have record of this request. I were informed to return to the store to get it sorted out.
Returned to the store - the put in a new sim card and were informed that I have to wait another 24 hours.
Contact the call centre on 20 July - hold on for how many minutes and then were told that they couldn't assist me as the system were offline.
Contact the call centre today, 21 July - the card number is incorrect and I need to return to the store for assistance.
Poor, pathetic, customer unfriendly, etc, etc, etc, service.
Paying for a contract which I don't have! One week without a cellphone!!!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling