Vodacom / service regarding the service department and customer care

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

Good day,
I have been having trouble with Vodacom regarding a "Arrears Payment" on my account for a debit order that I don't have, I pay via EFT so there is no Debit Order going off my account. Can you please contact me as I don't have a phone to use as my line has been blocked.
I am really frustrated and this matter needs to be resolved ASAP regarding this...

• Updated by Adele73, May 12, 2017

I have been a Vodacom client since 2001. i am tired of Vodacoms attitude regarding being "helpful" they are a company that don't listen to customers and has very rude workers that just press the phone dead in your ear if you want to find out what is going on and this has been happening with me for the last six months as i have been trying to sort out a "debit order fee" that was charged to my account and i do my payments via EFT, they tell me they had a technical clitch and they paid the money back into my bank account as i paid it. now my line are blocked so that i cannot phone anyone but Vodacoms care line and debt line.
    according to their system i have not been phoning them or have a dispute regarding this matter, so tell me why my phone tells me I have been phoning them for this week alone 10x on 082 111 and 15x on 082 1946 numbers.
    I will tell my friends and family not to get Vodacom contracts as the service that you get is the poorest of poor.

Ad