Vodacom / service regarding my new contract
I took out a new contract at Game Paarl on the 3 of February 2017.
It is a Samsung phone + uchoose flexi 110 + a free router with 250mb a month.
It took them 2weeks and three days to active this new phone.
It is now 2 months and I still have no data on my router.
I call every second day Game Store with the question when I am going to get my data for the router.
They told me call back over two days.
I call Game Paarl Manager.
They give me a person with a name of Charlton that do all Game Store Paarl activation.
I spoke to him, very helpfull, after two weeks he does not answer my calls anymore.
I call Vodacom Customer Service they tell me they can't help me Game must active the router.
I call vodacom activation department, they told me they can't help me, I must go back to Game Store.
I told them but I can`t because they don`t know how to active the router or they don`t know how to do theire work propely.
She tell me, sorry I must go back to the store.
I am almost 24 years a costomer of vodacom and now when I want to get for my kids also a vodacom account I receive this kind of service, it is unexceptable.
For more info about the new contract number please phone me.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling