[Resolved] Vodacom — service
From: ceri klue
Sent: 22 November 2017 12:39 PM
Subject: FW: URGENT REQUEST I3807130-2 P FERREIRA PAYMENT
To Whom It may Concern!
Background of the matter:
The aforementioned account is used throughout Southern Africa.
The person using the Vodacom cell phone numbers attached to this contract is employed by our company …..solely contracted to the Oil Companies (BP, ENGEN, SHELL, CALTEX)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE LINE WAS CUT.
My Urgency and Argument:
Not once …..was the client contacted to ask if debit order can be re- debited or deducted on a different date.
(these guys are away for months at a time doing large projects)
The line was just restricted.
Full amount due was paid nearly 35 hours ago already
Please be so kind as to sort any communication issues within your branch as this matter is of a serious nature and can adversely affect future business.
Monies was in account for debit about an hour after actual debit was actioned.
Please be so kind as to re-instate communication to aforementioned account holder and check your track records before instating action on your good customers.
Communicate and all can be sorted with immediate attention.
Alternatively we will advise our contractors to join another network that may have better communication skills.
Thank you Vodacom...your response team has good communication and assistance skills.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling