Vodacom / service
It is with extreme disappointment that I write this email. I have been trying to get assistance with my contract now since 28 September 2016. Every time I phone I speak to someone else with promises that they will come back to me with feedback but not one of them does.
Please refer to ref numbers as a start (1-[protected])(1-[protected])
We have recently moved to a farm in Alldays, Limpopo. Here is no reception, so I have been paying for something that I cannot use. A while ago my husband had the very same problem and his contract was cancelled. ([protected])
I am now begging for assistance, please please please I need to cancel my contract as here is no reception. There has been numerous technicians and they also confirmed the problem with the reception.
Can I please just get some answers ????
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service 
- Vodacom - contract cancellations