Vodacom / service

South Africa Review updated:

Dear Khanyisani

I have forwarded your query to a Senior Consultant who is currently investigating and will attempt to resolve (with feedback) within two working days.

Kaashief Nassiep

For more information - please visit www.vodacom.co.za

On 12/03/31 10:15 AM, [protected]@london.com wrote: Today is the 31/03/2012 still nobody has contacted me let alone to put effort into trying to go to the place to investigate the problem. So what does that mean? That Vodacom doesn't care about its customer and its employees have adopted the culture of not going that extra mile to help its valued customers, not only its valued customer but customers that have been with it for years. As I have communicated to you before that today is the last day to solve the problem because I believe I have given you guys ample time to sort the problem out but all I get from you is excuses after the other so I have to take the next step now and believe you me it is not gonna be a pleasant one.

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:28:01 +0200

Dear Khanyisani Ngema

We attempted to contact you today at 12h25 but our call was disconnected.

Please note that we are still awaiting further feedback and it will be provided shortly.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Bradley George

On 3/19/12 10:16 AM, [protected]@london.com wrote:

Good morning!

The last e-mail I got from you guys stated that the matter will be sorted out on the 17/03/2012 and today is the 19/03/2012 and still I haven't received any calls or e-mails from you guys. If this is one of your ways to buy time and thinking that I would forget about this or fooling me, well you guys have another thing coming and it will be a great shock to all of you. I still have all the e-mails that was sent to me and I will use the to support my dissatisfaction.

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:31:33 +0200

Dear Khanyisani

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for failing to resolve your query detailed in your previous e-mail and apologise for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

We are attending to your query as a matter of urgency and will provide feedback on 17 March 2012.

Arlene Johnson

For more information - please visit www.vodacom.co.za

On 12/03/14 3:01 PM, [protected]@london.com wrote: Good day!

This is just a follow up e-mail to see if there are any progress on the problem that has been taking you guys a decade to solve i.e network problem which is still a huge problem?

We need to know from you guys not to just keep quiet and say you will let us know once the problem has been resolved.

Waiting for your response on this matter.

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 06:18:09 +0200

Denise Ngozi

Please provide client with feedback on 29 February as I will be on leave thank you.

Logged a fault - ref number [protected]@london.com -S3-LR84O-O5PT7

Candice Adonis

On 12/02/07 4:17 PM, [protected]@london.com wrote:

Good afternoon!

My telephone number is [protected] ([protected];[protected];[protected];[protected];[protected] and many more others). This is what happens, the network comes and goes for instance when somebody calls you, it happens that that person can't hear you or you can't hear that person but one of the two can hear the other person. If you leave your phone say on the table the network would be there and the next minute it won't be there. When all this happens one can not receive calls, e-mails let alone to log on to the internet. It does sometimes tells you when you are making a call out that there is not enough network coverage but not always.

I can not say the date and the duration of the problem as it has been there for quite sometimes now and the problem is still there up to date.

I am using a Blackberry curve 8520 and the rest of the guys are using Nokias mostly and different kinds of cell phones.

There place is a rural area and it falls under Mthunzini (chief Mpiyezintombi Mzimela) the direction you go from uMthunzini fuel Station and go to a place called Obanjeni and you follow the main Road up to the St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, now on this whole area this is where the problem is and once you are near this Church one can phone the following number:[protected] or if one gets lost this person will assist with a direction or he will even meet you half way to escort you.

Can contact me on [protected] or [protected].

I have listed five of the Vodacom users in the area, there are more Vodacom users in the area.

Thanking you in Advance

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:57:34 +0200

Dear Khanyisani Ngema

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our telephonic conversation today on [protected] at 14:46 refers

Thank you for making us aware of your problem. To assist our investigation, we need you to answer as many of the following questions as possible:

1. Your cellphone number relating to the problem.
2. A detailed description of the problem, including the exact error message/s that were displayed.
3. The date and time/duration of the problem/s.
4. The make and model of the cellphone you used when the problem occurred.
5. The address where you experienced the problem (exact street address, closest street corner, suburb and region, GPS co-ordinates.)
6. Is there another number that we can contact you on?
7. If other Vodacom users in the same area have similar experiences, please list their cellphone numbers if available.

Your problem is OUR problem so as soon as we receive the above information, we will do our VERY best to help you!

Candice Adonis

On 12/02/03 2:05 PM, [protected]@london.com wrote:

Web Self Service Email
Client was NOT authenticated. A client sent the following email:

Mobile Number: [protected]
Title: mr
Name: KHANYISANI NGEMA
Email: [protected]@london.com
Preferred Contact: Call(08:00 - 18:00)
Subject: poor customer service
Message: I would really like to voice out my Disappointment at how I and the people i am representing have been ill-treated by Vodacom. firstly i would like to give you the request number which was given to me at the point when i reported the problem we are exepriencing in our area:A5-IHQI-K91HW AND I WAS TOLD THE WOULD carry out the investifation and come back to me within 15 days and up to now nobody called me and i the decided to pick up the phone and call and i was referred to the person that deals with the KZN region who then gave me these two number:[protected] and i spoke to Steve on this number who told me that they no more responsible for increasing the signals and i the called the second number:[protected] whic did not go through and i then call the sutomer service again and i was told that these numbers were incorrect and i mean really now, i then spoke to Belinda who told me that she did speak to the people who were given this task and they had said that they did go to the place in question to investigate and they couldn't find any problem and my question then is how come they did not find any problem, did they speak to the people that they have said they will speak to as part of their investigation? they requested five number from me so that they can call at least one person as part of the investigation but up to now not even one person received a call from Vodacom.Can somebody tell me please what these people did on the day of investigation and how come they say they coun't find any problem where as there problem is still there? is this the way Vodacom treats its customers because if thats the case the whole area should switch to MTN or any other service provide because i can tell you now that it is only Vodacom customers who are affected by this problem. Now before i go back to report to the people who sent me, can someone please call me with a solution to the problem remembering the fact that a word of mouth is the most powerful tool at our own disposal.

Comments

12th of Jan, 2010

vodacom deducted money from my account for a cell phone that i have cancelled.i phone them and they told me the money will be paid into my account with in 30 working days. they paid in only R150 into my account and still own me R230 i phoned them to inform them that they only paid the 150.the consumer service cant help me and they transferd me to the accounts department and they transferd me back to the customer care. I dont know what to do to get my money back i also have the proof of my bank statement to show how much money they deducted from my account .i need my money and i want it back please can you help me because i think vodacom is taking money that does not belong to them.

• Mr
      30th of Jun, 2011

I contacted Vodacom to provide me with an address of a person that is
    harrasing me, by sending sms and calls from an unknown cell no.
    The consultant advised me that they cant assist me without a police case number, the police told me that Vodacom must give me the address to enable them to attend to this. They also told me that i can change my cell no what it will cost me R180. My mom is the contract holder and she is 82 years of age, but I her daughter uses the phone. I cannot have the number changed because I applied for various position and they have my cell phone number to contact me for a position. I URGENTLY NEED THE ADDRESS OF THE PERSONS CALLING ME, OR IF VODACOM CAN PLEASE CONTACT THAT PERSON AND WARN THEM THAT THEY MUST STOP HARRASSING ME