Vodacom SA - Prepaid — prepaid - data
I use Vodacom prepaid, since 2006. Lately I buy data for r149 and it for a month. I use that for internet, Facebook whatsapp, etc. And I buy airtime for make calls.
Vodacom would send me a notification the my data is less than 5mb, then I will use it wisely so that I don't use my airtime for internet. But now they don't send the notification anymore.
I have complained so many times via telephone and I was told that maybe it network. After I complained they fixed it.
Now its happening again.
It is such an inconvenience to my life.
Can Vodacom fix this cause it really starting to irritate me and I want my airtime.
They even check their recordings.
My number is [protected].
More Vodacom SA - Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling