Vodacom — repair on phone taking almost 2 months
I received LG G5 AW_H840 gold imei [protected] with my upgrade [protected] in October 2016. about 2 weeks later the speaker blew and gave in for repairs. following up just before Christmas, the phone was unable to be found. just after Christmas followed up again. the phone only went back for repairs on 4 January 2017. this phone has received 3 job numbers, I only have one [protected]. I followed up again last week and they said they had to wait for the parts to arrive, also on 12 January they said phone is fixed and busy with quality checks. today 16 January I followed up again, the phone was on courier then send back to repairs.
this has been going on for almost 2 months.
I am requesting now for a new phone
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling