Vodacom / product

1 Welkom, South Africa

I have been unfortunate enough to have experienced this robbery for the 2nd time since I've been a Vodacom customer.
I made a call from my cell on Friday (September, 07th 2018), at around 20:25.
I have to acknowledge Vodacom for their stellar trained personnel. Every time you try to get assistance to resolve an issue, the Vodacom staff somehow end up making you feel like you're in the wrong. SMH. get the strap. Lol.
I have been losing airtime and data at an alarming rate. The first thing on eof them consultants do is point out, all the applications you have running in the background.
So I thought I have ensured myself by closing all running applications and even went as far as re-starting the phone. Been on the line for a good 8 minutes only to be told the same old story. Mad as I was, I thank the consultant and hung up.
Believe me when I tell you, today is the next Friday (September 14th), this is still the case. I load airtime, and (poof) gone it is, like last month's salary.
Have been real miserable lately but hey, what do I know? Vodacom are the best network out there.

Thank you for reading my nagging note.

One