Vodacom / poor customer service
Went into the Vodacom shop in Longbeach Mall, Noordhoek 7975, Capetown, to ask whether I could use my free minutes to phone Telkom 0860 numbers and was told straight off, no ! I was told I could only phone Vodacom to Vodacom for free. I then said but why then could I call Capetown 021 numbers and was told no I could not. I explained that I phoned these numbers frequently and they were covered by the free minutes. I said I do not believe you to which the assistant said ask him pointing to the one or another of the 5 or 6 attendants in the shop as no other clients were in the shop. I said no, you ask them as I am dealing and talking with you. After a lot of backwards and forwardsing between the others it transpired that as I have a Vodacom Smart S package that I could call these 0860 numbers using the free minutes.
The whole staff were completely disinterested, unhelpful and unprofessional. I was there around 15.00 today 2 Dec. Please jack up the service staff there.
I have been a Vodacom client via numerous service providers since the 1980's when cell phones were introduced to RSA. My cell # is 082.882.2690.
Thank you, James Hillsdon
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling