Vodacom / poor connectivity
I live in Howick. My wife and I are both on Vodacom. Recently we have been plagued by messages "call ended" immediately after dialling a number. Frequently the is a logo which says "no service". Often we have signal but when we phone there is a message "the number you have dialled is not available on the network" when we know it is. In short, we have very poor service in Howick. Our next door neighbours, also on Vodacom, report similar trouble. I have reported this long ago and was told there was a technical problem and the matter would be escalated but no improvement has occurred. I would like to send photos of lists of calls which have been "cancelled" but I can't email you as your service is down.
The ‘Email us’ service is currently unavailable.
Need help? Please call Customer Care on 082 111, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling