Vodacom / payment I made 1 october 2017... not allocated as yet

I made a payment on the 1 October 2017 for the amount R284.00 for my September account. I have email my proof of payment on the 24/10/2017 to confirm payment was made as per the Subscription collection dept.

To this date the payment is not cleared .. I made several telephone call and spoke to Nicole Abrahams, Vuyolwethu Jack (Supervisior)and today I spoke to Dikeledi sekeena (20/11/2017) to allocate my payment. Everytime I call to allocate my payment from October they say it will take 7 working days and nothing has been done.

THE PAYMENT IS ALLOCATED TO account no [protected] WHICH IS INCORRECT. THIS ACCOUNT SHOULD BE CLOSED.. it belongs to my Ex MY HUSBANDS).

PAYMENT SHOULD BE ALLOCATED TO INV no [protected] WHICH IS CORRECT ACCOUNT (THIS IS G. MUDLEY ACCOUNT). This transfer of ownership was done in February 2017. I don't understand why my ex husband account is still opened.

I am extremely frustrated with the service I have been receiving from Vodacom. Nobody competed to allocate my payment. I cannot wait for this contract to be over. Vodacom service is disgusting.

Please sort out