Vodacom / order/upgrade delivery

Gauteng, ZA

Hi my name is sheldon grobler

On the the 21st of novmeber I called the vodacom call center to upgrade on my contract (number of contract, [protected])

After speaking to the agent at the upgrades department, I upgraded to a sony xperia x

The agent confirmed to me that I can expect delivery in 5-7 working days

On the 29th of november, I once again called the upgrade department as I still did not yet receive my new phone/order

Various times, I called the department, I informed them to contact me on the following number to schedule delivery : [protected], no call has been recieved yet

On the 29th when I called the upgrade department, I spoke to an agent with the name leah, she confirmed to me that they have done everything on their side and the order is with the courier (ram hand to hand couriers), the agent also gave me a tracking number : k0088066, and confirmed that I can expext delivery, once again, I told the agent if they should contact me for delivery address, they should do so on [protected]

After I spoke to the upgrades call center agent, I called the courier services to get an uodate on my order delivery from vodacom, they confirmed to me that they have'nt even picked up the product form vodacom, yet, leah form the uogrades department said I can expect delivery.

Please advise when I will receive my upgrade!!!

Sheldon grobler