Vodacomorder number 1-[protected]+1 account i1468926

Buy mundo contacted me in October to sell me Huawei router R216 at R199 pm for 5 GB. I accepted on condition that I could return it. They were going to initiate a debit order. No debit order was initiated and no invoices sent to my email address kimdespy @yahoo.com

I had endless problems trying to connect and Vodacom staff at canal walk tried to assist but without success.

I have existing contract 2 GB Wi-Fi router at R119, 00 pm. This contact was entered in person at Vodacom canal walk and Account paid every month. I topped up with 2 GB on 23 January but could not access my 2 GB Wi-Fi as I have been told that my account has been blocked I1468926. This is not compliant with good consumer ethics or practice.

I am further advised that the buy Mondo Huawei contract is in arrears with.R696 where are the invoices and why did the debit order not go off as discussed telephonically? I do not wish to continue with this faulty Huawei router and want to cancel this contract as a result of poor customer relations and poor communication on part of buY Mondo and Vodacom effective 1 Feb 2017 and wish to return this faulty Huawei router.

It is shockingly inappropriate from Vodacom not to follow up telepsonically or via email where the debit order not implemented and where the collection's department places my account in arrears.

Kindly contact me on [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com so that this matter can be looked into and amicably resolved

Regards Kim Despy