Vodacomonce off bundle activated on my account by error

Good day,

On the 06/01/2016 there was a once off bundle for 400 min anat 30 days activated on my account for the amount of R389 by error.

I contacted your Vodacom call centre on the 11/02 and spoke to a lady with the name of "Ulnathi" regarding this. Her response was that somebody from her back office will contact me in the next 48hrs regarding the cancellation of this amount.

Nobody contacted me back and on the 13/01 I contacted your call centre again and this time spoke to "Promise Mavundla" who ensured me that the cancellation is in progress.

On the 16/01 I received an sms saying that my query has been closed, but when I logged into my account the amt of R389 was still reflecting on the account. I contacted your call centre again and spoke to "Kelly". She said that there was a response from her back office stating that "followed the SLA process". She said that the amount cannot be reversed.

I cannot afford to pay this, and have not used the once off bundle. I have a contract with Vodacom and my account details are as follows:

Account nr: I4169860