Vodacom / new contract
On 19 January 2019 we were at Vodacom in Bethlehem. We signed some papers for a contract witch was approved on the January deal of the 2 lenovo laptops plus roter for R1199 for 24 months.
It is now 3 weeks after and no sign of the laptops what so ever. So im asking how long should one wait on an approved contract for the stock to arrive? How could there be a special but no stock? All im hearing is that it is on back order. Please tell me if we should rather cancel and move to MTN or Cell C cuz at this stage im sure ill get better service.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling