Vodacom / network down for over 24 hrs hours
Please advise how we are supposed to use the Data we purchase / win, that has a midnight expiry, when your network is down or intermittent for more than 24 hrs
I have 3 devices all with different sim cards and I am in the Centre of Durban, with full network coverage. All 3 have over a Gig loaded with expiry tonight.
I have done several amounts of troubleshooting.
Your Vodacom App works to purchase, but to complain, its "unavailable"
What happens to my wasted data?
Contact me via email : [protected]@gmail.com
You can view my Vodacom profile with that email address as well, and get further contact information
Please dont make me post this on your Facebook page.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Dongle with 10gig data
- Vodacom - Wi fi router data
- Vodacom - service
- Vodacom - signal from vodacom
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour