Vodacom / mrs as roets - [protected]

Pretoria, South Africa

As you will see below, this situation started already in july 2016, after my father passed away. Please help!

Last e-mail sent to legal department on 09/12/2016, a month ago and still no reply:

Good day

I am now really angry with this whole situation.
I asked please that someone help us to transfer my mother’s number, [protected], to her own account and close my belated father’s account and cancel his 2 numbers. Her number became active again, so we thought everything had been done at last and is now settled.
On 3 nov I received a statement of my mother’s new account, with only 2 payments on which I did, because the debit order did not go through, so I paid something so that the number stays active.
I phoned vodacom, no success. I then created my mother’s number online to see if I can get a statement. It still is on my belated father’s account, 5 months later. I went to vodacom grove yesterday and was told I have to pay r 2500 to close the account and transfer the number to the new account!
My belated father still gets invoiced, how ridiculous is this! Would be a great story in the media, after all documents were completed and the death certificate attached!
Again no one seems to care!
I have also attached the e-mail that the grove manager printed yesterday (Last pdf document). It was not sent to me, how should I have known that an amount was outstanding?
I have also attached the 2 accounts as it is now.

I await someone’s urgent reply please!

[protected]

From: vodacom shop the grove admin [mailto:vodacomshop. [protected]@vodadealers.Co. Za]
Sent: thursday, august 11, 2016 2:10 pm
To: [protected]@pharmail.Co. Za
Cc: 'craig ortman'
Subject: fw: mrs as roets - [protected]

Middag antoinette

Ek het die dokumente verlede week al aan vodacom gestuur om die transfer te doen, sien aangeheg die waybill. Ek het nou weer als aangestuur na hoofkantoor toe, ek wag net vir n antwoord. Ek het ook nou vir michelle gevra om ons te help, sodra ek terugvoer kry sal ek jou onmiddelik laat weet.

Sent: 11 august 2016 02:00 pm
Subject: fw: mrs as roets - [protected]

Good day michelle

Kindly assist with below query, I did sent the documents to vodacom as requested last week, but no feedback yet. Could we please try and assist this client as a matter of urgency. Please see attached mails with correspondence, I also attached a copy of the papers requesting for the transfer etc and a waybill number as proof that we did sent the documents. Waybill number rw15586052.

From: antoinette snyman [mailto:[protected]@pharmail.Co. Za]
Sent: 11 august 2016 01:08 pm
To: 'jacobs, delray, vodacom south africa'; 'vodacom shop the grove admin'
Cc: 'nako, thuli, vodacom south africa'
Subject: mrs as roets - [protected]
Importance: high

I have not heard anything from vodacom with regards to helping us activating my mother’s number again. She is now without a phone since 20/7/2016. After several promises and nothing done, it leaves us with no other option as to take this pathetic service from vodacom to the media. Can’t believe it can be so difficult to transfer a number to a new account and close my late father’s account. My mother is 75 year’s old, alone and needs to have a cellphone to contact us, but vodacom does not care at all!
No other communication was received from vodacom, except from surita that tried to help, so no customer service exists within vodacom!
I tried to call yesterday again, still inactive, can’t help, I should rather call the legal department!
Excellent timing to also move our 3 other accounts!

[protected]

From: jacobs, delray, vodacom south africa [mailto:delray. [protected]@vodacom.Co. Za]
Sent: friday, july 29, 2016 1:35 pm
To: vodacom shop the grove admin
Cc: nako, thuli, vodacom south africa; [protected]@pharmail.Co. Za

Good day

I’ve noted that and thus has escalated the matter internally back to legal to resolve. Thanks

Regards

Sent: 29 july 2016 01:07 pm
To: jacobs, delray, vodacom south africa
Cc: nako, thuli, vodacom south africa; [protected]@pharmail.Co. Za

Good day

The wife does not want to take over the whole account, she only want to keep her number, [protected],

Please then inform the client who she must contact etc, as we have been sent all over to all departments to get this resolved. Keep in mind that we started with legal in the first place.

Sent: 29 july 2016 12:19 pm
To: vodacomshop. [protected]@vodadealers.Co. Za
Cc: nako, thuli, vodacom south africa

Good day surita

I view as per the attached requests the accountholder mr. Renier janse van rensburg is deceased.
The matter for transfer of ownership would be required to be escalated to legal department to logged the matter with deceased late estate.

In the event the client wife would like to take ownership of the entire account, transfer of ownership will be discussed with her.
I can however confirm the customer account is on current and last debit order has been received this morning however; we will only be able to confirm is payment was successful within 3 working days.

Regards
Delray

From: nako, thuli, vodacom south africa
Sent: 29 july 2016 01:15 am
To: jacobs, delray, vodacom south africa
Subject: fwd: renier jansen van vuuren - [protected]

Hi delray

Please assist with the email below.

Thuli

Sent from my iphone

Begin forwarded message:
From: "antoinette snyman"
To: "odendaal, donovan, vodacom south africa"
Cc: "nako, thuli, vodacom south africa", "mogwaneng, bo kali, vodacom south africa"
Subject: fw: renier jansen van vuuren - [protected]
Could someone please urgently let me know when my mother can use her number again? We have requested the transfer on 20/7/2016, but since this week, her number – [protected] - is suspended.

Sent: thursday, july 28, 2016 11:27 am
To: [protected]@pharmail.Co. Za
Subject: fw: renier jansen van vuuren - [protected]

Sien ook aangeheg al die ref nommers

An