Vodacom / I will be supporting a better service provider from now on

Dear vodacom, I am writing this message in disgust according to the service I have been receiveing from vodacom customer care. I possess a blackberry 8520 and since RIM went down in october I have had endless problems.vodacom has been charging me on a daily basis a considerable amount of money for a service that is offered for free. I have spoke to numerous service consultants like : Thebogo – 10/10/2011 ref no : s2-eom3x-xlpzi … Rifilwe 12/10/2011 … Minah (didn’t even bother to log the call) … Ongie and that’s just to mention a few. My settings hav been checked and all is fine on my phone but I keep getting empty promises that they will sort my problem out and REFUND ALL MY MONEY but to no avail.

I took my phone in to CHATZ CONNECT in Lenasia at Signet Terrace [protected]) and they didn’t even give me the time of day.they refuse to help me with my problem and I would like to lay an anonymous complaint against them. I have wasted alot of time and energy with vodacom and I am appalled at the service I receive both from your service department and from CHATZ CONNECT in Lenasia.I hav lost so much money and I am totally frustrated and fed up wid vodacom.even if vodacom had to offer me a contract free of charge for a life time I will not accept as I am very disappointed and disgusted.

I know this message will not be read or acted upon so yet again I am wasting my time.I will be supporting a better service provider from now on.

To