Vodacomhigh data charges / poor service / no feedback / assistance

I have been with vodacom for 17 years now. I keep on receiving huge amounts of extremely high billing accounts every month. On my other contract i never receive data or airtime. I went to seek legal advice at Mr Snyman at Snyman Attorneys. I need my account back in order and sorted out. Emails have been sent, begging, pleading, but still there is just no assistance.

My account number with Vodacomi do not have at the moment but the contract number is [protected]. 2 weeks ago they stole my device i reported it, i am running my account on my wifi account daily. But still these extreme high accounts. I requested that they assist me in helping with a sim swop so i can atleast track my device before we have to submit insurance claims even then there was no assistance.

I am going to sue this company if i do not receive the assistance i require for loss of income.They are unfair and this is not acceptable.

I can be reached on [protected] or [protected]. I am truly considering changing my provider seeing that after 17 years the lack of poor service they provide.

Ja