Vodacom / fraudulent contract

1 South Africa

I have been desperately trying to get Vodacom to give me feedback on a contract that was illegally taken out on my name in December 2018. A handset was signed for which I did not receive or sign for. The phone was delivered to another province as per call Centre agent. Never before have I received such pathetic service. I am struggling since 14 December 2018 to get this sorted. I received no feedback other than when I logged a hello Peter complaint. I received Reference EC-1RSD-2WFRSK. That also was not followed through even when I sent the required affadavid and ID for a third time.
My question is how many clients don't get scammed like this but the company has a I don't care attitude towards these customers.

My account has been debited with this fraudulent Contract for the past two months and February statements also shows the SAME. The fraudulent Contract cell no is [protected]. I do have another legitimate contact of which cell no is [protected] which I have had for more than two years. Both these are showing on the same invoice.

Please, I am having financial difficulties due to this unauthorized debit going off from my account.

I need urgent assistance.

You may contact me at this email address or at cell no [protected].

Thereasa Julius