Vodacom / fraudulent account with no investigation performed after the issue was highlighted to vodacom

1 South Africa

In May 2016 I had logged a call with Vodacom explaining to them that an account was fraudulently opened in my name with Altech autopage in 2015, but due to Vodacom taking over Altech autopage the case needs to be taken up with Vodacom and resolved by them. I managed to contact someone in the legal department who had informed me to submit a certified copy of my ID signed 3 times and an affidavit. All requested documentation was submitted on 18 May 2016 to the email address [protected]@vodacom.co.za. A reference number EC-04YE-2DR6D2 was then provided to me. However after following up with the reference number quoted in the email subject line, no further response was received from Vodacom with regards to this matter.
Since May 2016, my account has been further debitted by Vodacom even after the account was flagged as fraudulent.
I would like Vodacom to actually step up and investigate this matter as well as fully refund me the funds which have been deducted from my account due to this fraudulent account.

Sa