Vodacom — faulty samsung gear fit2 pro serial: r5ak6026p1d
Re: Faulty Samsung Gear fit2 Pro Serial: R5AK6026P1D
PLEASE can you help me, I bought this Samsung Gear fit2 with my contract in September 2018, 3months later the band does not start up anymore, I phoned Vodacom Direct and after holding on for 40 minutes they said someone will contact me to arrange the pick up to resolve the issue.
But after a week still no one phoned me, I am very disappointed with this service, I always believed Vodacom is a GREAT company with trustworthy and reliable after service but lately I am very disappointed with your service.
Can you please urgently help me to get my Gear fit2 fixed or replaced, because I am still paying for this device and will be paying for two tears BUT it is broken after 3 months?????
Attached is my invoice and Serial number of band please help me.
My husband's contact number on witch name the contract is: [protected] (Reinier Van Zyl
My number: [protected] (Mandie)
Mandie Van zyl
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling