vodacomdouble bill in december / finance department

I have been trying since 4 January to get an answer as to why I was billed twice for a data contract in December. I have been sent from pillar to post and every time I am "put through" to someone who MIGHT be able to answer me, I am conveniently cut off. When I say that I am not accepting 22 February as a possible date for feedback I am just cut off. And this after the first call centre agent have promised to have this issue resolved within 48 - 72 hours.

You speak to a new agent all the time and NO ONE CAN HELP YOU AND NO ONE (EXCEPT ONE POOR SOUL) DELIVERS ON THEIR PROMISES TO CALL YOU BACK. I HAVE HAD IT!!!

Number concerned: [protected]
Ref nr: [protected]

Please refund me ASAP!!! Or just give me your silly explanation as to why you chose to steal money from me!!!

Fe
Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Yv
      Feb 05, 2017

I too have had nothing but terrible service from Vodacom. I initially took out a 2G plus 2G contract in 2011, which I paid R150 per month for. After the two years, they did an upgrade without authorization, my monthly fee was R99, so I went in and demanded to hear the recording that I presumably gave consent for an upgrade. They couldn't find the recording. So I did an upgrade in Autopage Cellular Office (January 2015). It was still at 2G plus 2G as far as I knew. Sometime in that period I would go through a lot of data and had to top up via My Vodacom. I have contacted, (First time March 2016) them several times with regards to signal issues and if they could put up a booster in our area as I am not the only one with 2G or Edge as the signal. My work is purely reliant on a good signal, I have lost five jobs due to bad signal or no signal. In October 2016 I contacted them for an upgrade. The woman dealing with my upgrade (I upgraded to a 10G package which costs R499) was rude and unprofessional, when I said to her, "I can't hear you!" she said, "it's been a rough week with the iPhone six launch, so we having a bit of a party!" She was not paying any attention to me at all and did what she wanted. A week later, there was a billing issue, so I contacted Vodacom again, I asked them why am I being charged so much, they said it was her commission, but please note that my Upgrade only came into effect in January this year. December I receive my account that said R517, I call yet again to query this, they said I am still paying for the rental, and that January was the last month I would pay for the rental. So I leave it at that, 1st January comes, and they debit my account for R637-00, I call yet again, and they said, the reason they took so much money was due to the upgraders commission. I thought this is absolutely BS. So I sent an email and to date still not got a reply. February account they deducted yet again R517-00. I am fed up with Vodacom and their just helping themselves to my hard earned cash, they still have not resolved any of my issues, and I have been with Vodacom since 2003. I have four cell phones (prepaid) and 1 data contract with them. How come there is no customer service or satisfaction? How can they get away with this?