Vodacomdata package upgrade on delivery

F Nov 29, 2017

Have been contacted directly by Vodacom re my data package R149.00) that came to an end. Was offered a HP 15i laptop 15.6 at R399.00 pm. Told the consultant "Reaad" when asked about delivery address that my office address is not 216 Cape Rd, Port Elizabeth anymore but that our office now operate from Walker Drive Shopping Center, Kamma Ridge, Port Elizabeth. Have received notices from Ram Delivery the last 2 days that the package will be delivered to 216 Cape Rd. the old address. Have phoned Ram Delivery about the wrong address but was advised that they can only respond to the instruction received from Vodacom. I have personally spent in total about 2 hours in trying to get to someone at Vodacom to asst me in this matter but to no avail. Eventually went to a Vodacom store at Walker Drive Shopping center where a consultant went out her way to assist me in getting someone from Vodacom to assist me. This was after another 8 phone calls also still not resolves she was also sent from the one person to another whiteout any success. Went to your regional offices in Port Elizabeth to be told they do not deal with the public directly.

Is there someone willing to help me in resolving my problem. I was also told that my home address cam not be used. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years but have realised that it is nay wise to negotiate a renewal over the phone, rather go to the franchise shops as you speak to a person eye to eye.

Vodacom Contract Number: [protected]; I3112436