Vodacom / customer service and / or technical assistance
The reference number for my complaint with Vodacom is EC-0CRN-21OLXR.
I have been trying for more than a month to get technical assistance with a value-added service named 'Call Sponsor' which I have had active on my account for many years.
Since they changed their website I have been unable to gain access in order to manage the sponsored numbers. They are meant to have a robotised dial-in facility to manage this system, but this system gets me nowhere as it loops around in frustrating circles without results.
I have been to their walk-in 'customer care' stores, been through their call centres and emailed them, all to no avail.
Their auto-reponse to email correspondence says that they will resond within 24 hours, but as yet I have had no substantial reply and when I mail again to request feedback, I am informed that my issue has been logged with 'the IT department'
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling