Vodacomcontract upgraded and vodacom stuff up caller id disabled

In November I upgraded my contract that I've had for over 15 yrs to a top up contract. Its over 2 months and Vodacom service has been pathetic. i've made several calls and i hear the same story, "There's an error on the system". The call center agents are rude and dont know how to handle calls. The legal department just drops the calls after a few calls to them. Service from Vodacom is shocking, no wonder clients have moved to other service providers. I will definitely not upgrade again.

Ne
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ge
      Jan 26, 2017

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 by Nerisha1
    Contract upgraded and vodacom stuff up caller id disabled
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    vodacom.co.za

What you will notice is that i have copy and paste the previous complaint concerning the same issue i'm experiencing. It will be now the fourth coming month of repeatedly complaining about my id caller not showing when i make a call... Not the branch nor the technical department or Voda com in Midrand can find the salution for this problem. Well after serious investigation- this seems to be a common problem with the Iphone 7 series. Directly from there technical department, and still Vodacom is doing nothing about this. It seems like the service provider-has absalutely no ####ing idea what customer service is nor the fact that they warrant the product--and that there is a thing called (Customer Protection Act). Should anyone at Vodacom have the Balls to call me so that eiter the replace my handpiece-or i will give it back and will noty pay the remainder of contract