Vodacom / contract upgrade

Johanessburg, South Africa
Phone: 0846541571

Good Day,

I am extremely annoyed with the Non-service I am receiving from Vodacom as an existing customer for over 8 years!!!

On the 27th of January 2015 I visited the Vodacom store at the Glen Shopping Centre to enquire about my cell phone upgrade on [protected].

I was told that because I spend more than R800 a month I do qualify for a premature upgrade.
They did not have the phone I wanted (iPhone 6) and said it would take up to a month to get one so they referred me to the I-Store.

The I-Store said they would have the phone for me today the 3rd and so I attempted to complete my upgrade only to be told that I can no longer do it because you “VODACOM” have changed their rates premature upgrade rates to R1200.00.

On phoning the call centre to query this with an extremely rude and unhelpful operator, I was told well that is the way it is.

I have 3 contracts with you, have been a customer for over 8 years and find this unacceptable!
I have been told by your upgrades supervisor that I am not the only one complain about this and a number of that complaints are coming through.

Please revert to me with feedback A.S.A.P. or I will be cancelling all three of my contracts and taking them to another Network.

I await your urgent feedback

Regards