Vodacom / complaint about the I insurance dept of vodacom
Been trying to get ahold of the insurance division for a whole day. Even been to a walk in store and they too failed at getting through to the insurance section.
I have an urgent matter which needs attention and also I have a new handset to insure and I only have 7days apon receipt of the phone to activate insurance. This is not acceptable. I was advised that the insurance dept are experiencing a problem as they have changed insurers. However that should not affect the customer n providing adequate service to the customer. This is a great inconvenience.
I need someone to contact me ASAP
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - signal from vodacom
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service