Vodacom — cell c insurance
Marius Geyer [protected]
I recently had an insured cell phone stolen which I had handed down to my daughter. I lodged a claim and was informed that the claim was not successful as the sim card listed as part of the policy was different from the one used in the phone. From my perspective, I insured the phone and not the sim Card, I was also not informed of these conditions.
After being informed that the claim was unsuccessful, I requested proof of where these term and conditions where communicated to me and where I had accepted them . To date I still have not received any such proof .
As a result of not receiving any proof of conditions, I would like to escalate this matter to your management or/and request that you enlighten me to the ombudsman process.
I also request that the insurance together with the monthly invoiced amount be terminated with immediate effect
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling