Vodacom / cancelled contract

1 Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

I cancelled 2 of my mobile contracts mid April, I was told after I paid the cancellation fee that it will all be cancelled within 24 hours and then that the monthly fee will not be deducted as there are enough time. Needless to say the monthly amount was deducted and this was 6 weeks ago, I have contacted 2 shops and both are 'working" on it, when i phoned this morning he responded with "Oh my is it still not sorted out?" I wonder who was supposed to sort it out. He said he will phone me back...I am still waiting. I cannot believe that this is the type of service they expect one to be happy with? Shocking!

Li
Jun 2, 2015

Comments

• Ih
      22nd of Jul, 2015

I Cancelled my account in April 2015 at the vodacom shop in Kollonnade. Again they deducted an amount out of my bank, the agent told me it was a cancellation fee. Next month they tried again and I stopped the debit order. I have tried 9 times to cancel the contract after that and yet now they have hard locked my phone.

I have sent emails, live chats, phoned and went to the dealer and yet nothing... I am at my whits end. I have been a proud vodacom supporter since I had my first phone. This is how they handle their clients and it is not acceptable.

When I asked to speak to a manager the guy hung up on me. This is my last resort and if this fails I will take my business elsewhere.