Vodacom / cancellation of my contract

Johannesburg, ZA

Cancellation of contract (Premature cancellation query)
Ref: 1-[protected]

I have been in contact with vodacom to issue cancellation figures in order for me to settle the outstanding amount and cancel my contract. This was on the 24th november 2016.

I have since phoned vodacom for 3 additional times and have been spent 45 minutes holding and going through the security checks.

I received a sms that the query has been resolved. To date i have not received the outstanding figures which mean no query has been resolved whatsoever.

Everytime i phone i have to hold and everytime i get the same answer that their system is offline or that they are unable to generate the outstanding figures.

On 1 december i got an sms from dominic chinnian that my query is being attended to but to date i have not received any response.

I really really want to cancel my contract!!! This type of service just confirms that i made a good decision ending my relationship with vodacom. Please can anyone let me know how much i owe vodacom in order prematurely cancel my contract with immediate effect.

Natassja [protected]