Vodacom / cancellation of my contract
Cancellation of contract (Premature cancellation query)
I have been in contact with vodacom to issue cancellation figures in order for me to settle the outstanding amount and cancel my contract. This was on the 24th november 2016.
I have since phoned vodacom for 3 additional times and have been spent 45 minutes holding and going through the security checks.
I received a sms that the query has been resolved. To date i have not received the outstanding figures which mean no query has been resolved whatsoever.
Everytime i phone i have to hold and everytime i get the same answer that their system is offline or that they are unable to generate the outstanding figures.
On 1 december i got an sms from dominic chinnian that my query is being attended to but to date i have not received any response.
I really really want to cancel my contract!!! This type of service just confirms that i made a good decision ending my relationship with vodacom. Please can anyone let me know how much i owe vodacom in order prematurely cancel my contract with immediate effect.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling