Vodacom / cancellation of contract

1 johannesburg, South Africa

I have 3 contracts with you.. on June 2015 the one contract ended.. I kept it like that for a few months.. on 26 MAY 2016 I phoned in. to Cancel this contract. and switch it to PAY AS YOU GO!!! in October 2016 I checked my invoices and still this R109.00 is going through my account.. I phoned your Customer Services on 2 NOVEMBER 2016 and spoke to WEBSTER DOUGLAS FROM MIDRAND CANCELLATIONS .. he said he will take it up with the technical department and check for my voice recording.. as we spoke he said that one of my contracts are due for an upgrade. I said oky lets do the upgrade. he suggested that I upgrade the other number [protected] aswel.. I said if you sort this Cancellation matter for me I will do the upgrades.. the next week the devices were delivered at my door.. that was not the way this things must have been done.. I want to cancel the new upgrade for number [protected] and keep the upgrade for [protected]... I want to take out a new contract with a new number for the package off R79.00.I want a refund for R109.00 x 6 months since 26 May 2016 I have cancelled this contract. I cant believe how pathetic this service is.. really. You just want to sell devices, but when it come to cancel things, you are pathetic. And on my Cellphone number [protected] there is 'n month to month data bundle that must also be cancelled and he didn't do it.. I phoned customer services a few times since I received the new upgrades, and every time they said that Webster will phone me back. I'm really not happy with this service...

Ge