Vodacom / pathetic display of customer service and a poor reflection of vodacom

Today [protected] I had the unfortunate experience of trying to sign up a vodacom contract at the Metro Store in Vodaworld. I applied on Sat 05th Sep for the Nokia 2630 with a free TV and DVD. They claimed that there was no srock and asked me to come back during the week. After numerous phone calls I spoke to the manager Ozayr Carrim, who advised that there was stock and I should come in. Having taken time off work to go to Vodaworld, I approached Ali Moosa(sales rep) asking for assistance. He was rude and arrogant demanding to know who assisted me on Sat, but I was unsure. He became extremely irate when I could not remember. I asked why this would be an issue and if he could please assist, given my limited time. He was trying quite reluctantly to find an excuse not to help and kept sending me elsewhere for assistance in the store and proceeded to raise his voice in a condescending tone. I asked for the manager and demanded an apology for this rude behavior and even then Mr Ali Moosa refused to admit that he was rude and kept making excuses for his behavior. This is a pathetic display of customer service and a poor reflection of vodacom.

Co