Vodacom / customer care? what a joke!!!
I have never in my life thought that I would get such pahtetic service from a company that claims to be a leader in south africa... I have had a debit-order go down on my bank account from vodacom that wasn't authorized in any way. Now this is not the big deal - after phoning more than 10 times and getting more than 3 reference numbers from the so called customar service, I was phoned back almost 4 weeks later by someone who still had no clue about what my complaint was all about!!! I was phoned back because I threatened to go public with this poor service.
Thank you vodacom, I truly hope that I can let the whole world know how pathetic you are in dealing with my case. This is fraud and should be attended to immediately!!!
I will never in my life have anything to do with vodacom again - and I will motivate every single person that I come in contact with to stay away from such a company. Thank you you vodacom, I need not say more.
Dont worry vodacom I don't expect to hear from you - since you are only interrested in signing contracts.
People be ware
Dr. Marius a welgemoed
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - vodasure insurance 
- Vodacom - my credit profile not updated with transunion and other credit bureaus
- Vodacom - new data contract issues and automatic cancelation
- Vodacom - contract added to my account without my knowledge
- Vodacom - internet installation
- Vodacom - fraudulent upgrade