Vodacomaccount enquiry - I am being debited for two handsets when I only have one

To whom this may concern

I am very disappointed in Vodacom, as a loyal Vodacom customer, I cannot not believe the pathetic customer service I have received. I have an enquiry on my Vodacom contract([protected]), that I took out last year sometime at the Vodacom branch in Newtown junction, it’s not due for an upgrade and I have not upgraded!! I would like to find out as to why I am being debited twice for a handset instalment(R257.89) and I would like the person that has being dealing with my account to be reprimanded as this is the second time I have had issues with this same account. This has occurred in December and I have had a look at my statement for January and it’s going to happen again!!!
Furthermore I have called the contact centre 3 times to have this issue resolved, my most recent call(12/01/2017) has lead me too writing this complaint. I called in and was transferred 3 times trying to resolve this query, which lead to me explaining myself 3 times for one query, the last agent I spoke to put me on hold for over 5 minutes in which I eventually dropped the call . I did receive a reference number([protected]) from my previous call. I need this issue to be resolved as a matter of urgency and I would be cancelling all my Vodacom contracts in the near future and would not recommend you guys to anyone . I can be called on [protected] to be made aware that this issue has been resolved and my refund paid.

Ve