vodacare / Appalling Service

1 South Africa Review updated:

I went into the Vodacom/Vodacare shop in Witbank Highveld Mall to place an order on a back cover for my Sony Ericsson C902. This was about 2 months ago now. I have had no phone call to let me know of the status of the order or to let me know they had ordered it. I have then been into the shop every week to see why it is taking so long, all the consultants can tell me is it has been ordered, they don't know when they will receive it. And i must just be happy with that. They are honestly not very interested in offering their client a service that i am paying hundres of rands a months to receive. They couldn't be bothered following up on the order or anything. They keep saying i must just wait. They could at least phone the supplier themselves and get an update and then keep me informed. That's what a customer care service is all about. I am terribly upset and disgusted about how i've been treated, and will not recommend them to anyone.

Comments

19th of Oct, 2009

I have experienced the same type of service from the vodacare in Menlyn. Why do they call themselves a 'service provider' when they do not really provide a service?