Vizio / Poor Product

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I have a Vizio GV47FHD bought from Costco for 1800$ (with tax)and after 29 months it blew up. I realize the warranty is no longer valid but I will no longer purchase electronics from Costco as long as they continue to sell Vizio products. I have read hundreds of posts on the Internet about the same problems with Vizio products and I will never recommend nor buy another Vizio product again. Sams club is experiencing the same problems with Vizio products and is taking returns even after warranty is up. I would have hoped Costco would do the same and back up their products.

Sa

Comments

• Ba
      6th of Dec, 2009

Yea its another vizio complaint bought a $1500 50inch vizio plasma HDTV. Came back home from vacation went to turn my tv on you could hear it come on and the orange light turned green which told me all was well I WAS WRONG THE BLACK SCREEN REMAINED BLACK NO NUMBERS NO NOTHING tryed hitting the input but nothing but a black screen tried calling vizio they did try to help me reset the tv but that was apparently not the problem because I have a 1500 hundred dollar tv collecting dust in my garage and im watching a 32in toshiba. I guess next time I decide to by a tv it wont be a vizio...

• Us