Vizio TV / Terrible LCD SET
Purchased a 47" Vizio LCD 1080 120 Hz at Sam's Club 2 weeks ago and within FIVE days every 2 hours the pixals would fade to red then go back to normal. Called tech support and all they had to offer was take a picture of the screen and e-mail it to him! I'm sorry but he treated me like it was my problem and did not want to be bothered.
THANK GOD SAMS TOOK THE PIECE OF JUNK BACK! Bought a Sony instead should have done that in the beginning.
More Vizio TV Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - Application no longer supported/Customer support experiance 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"
- Vizio - vizio 80 inch model m801d-a3 
- Vizio - malfunctioning tv