Vizio 42& Plasma TV / Tv broken
I bought a vizio 42 " plasma TV June 2006 and it broke about 3 weeks before the one year warrantywas up, june 2007. the symptoms black screen with sound. I got a replacement June 2006 and that worked fine for 1 year and ten months until the screen went black with sound, again, mind you this is a second tv set. Since my warranty was up I paid 435.00 to repair it in April 2009 and now 3 months later July 2009 the same problem occured. This is quite upsetting since I paid about 1300.00 for the TV, now it is trash. Anyone out there thinking of buying a Vizio because the price looks great think again because it'll cost you more than that later, mind you I had 2 sets with same problem. If you buy a vizio make sure you buy an extended warranty after your 1 year warranty expires.
More Vizio 42& Plasma TV Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"
- Vizio - vizio 80 inch model m801d-a3 
- Vizio - malfunctioning tv
- Vizio - not casting