Vizio 26 Inch TV / Vizio Customer Service
bought TV as Xmas present TV died after 4 months. Have called Vizio customer service and been told to get the TV repaired or replaced will have to ship from Florida to California at my expense.
Both times that I have called was transfereed to 4 different persons each of which was more ignorant than the previous one.
Company has horrible customer service and incredibly poorly trained technical support. I will never buy this product again.
I also plan to report this company to my local BBB for their poor customer support.
More Vizio 26 Inch TV Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service! 
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"
- Vizio - vizio 80 inch model m801d-a3 
- Vizio - malfunctioning tv