Vivid Seatscustomer service

This was my first experience using Vivid Seats and my absolute last time. I have never been more frustrated by a customer service "team."

Let me start by saying, I purchased tickets on Thursday, September 27th to be overnighted to my mom's house and arrive on Friday, September 28th. Vivid Seats specifically says on their website and via text "All tickets are guaranteed to be delivered in time for your event, and you will receive a tracking number via email once the order has shipped."

I checked the UPS tracking number on Friday around 11:00am and no update was given. It wasn't until I checked around 1:00pm that it said "delivery attempted at 9:24am." No email, no phone call, no text, nothing. UPS ALWAYS leaves a note saying they attempted delivery. Nothing. So, I call UPS Customer Service to track down the package. I'm told they have no idea where the package is!!! I arrive in town and go to the UPS Customer Center to speak with someone directly. They take my phone number and let me know they will call if they find it during unloading trucks.

I called Vivid Seats Customer to explain the situation. After explaining myself 10 times to 10 different people, I am offered zero help. The event was today, Saturday, September 29th. I was beyond frustrated at the lack of customer service. Each "agent" acted like a robot and kept saying "I'm looking into this for you." I told them that UPS lost my package which is exactly what happened.

I received a call this morning from a UPS representative saying my package was accidentally shipped an HOUR AND A HALF AWAY and was on a 50 foot trailer sitting, waiting to be unloaded on Monday. I call Vivid Seats, again. I ask for the tickets to be reissued and sent via email. They tell me this isn't possible and that I will not be receiving a refund. I was hung up on once by a man. I get through to a "senior customer service representative" who ended up arguing with me over the whole situation.

Do not use Vivid Seats. The "agents" are real people but trained to be robots. They were no help in resolving my issue. You better believe I will be pursuing legal action to get my money back. The combination of Vivid Seats customer service and UPS losing my package (of tickets) pushed me over the edge. THEN, to say that a reissue of the tickets sent to my email was not possible and that I would NOT be receiving a refund brought me here to writing this review.

I went ahead and purchased more tickets so that I could take my family to this event today. I used a different provider for the tickets. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. After frantically attempting to figure out this dilemma, I feel the need to share my experience and warn others away from this "company." There are NUMEROUS similar reviews on all websites regarding Vivid Seats. They sent me an email each time I called asking to complete a customer satisfaction survey. At the end it states, "you are acknowledging that we may edit your review or choose not to post to our website." There you have it. No business would ever let the customers know that they will edit the reviews they receive. I hope you have read this review and hear my plead to not use this "business."

Ca