Vivian Andrewscannot use visa

1 Review updated:

I have called many times and written to reverse the permanent visa. I want my money put back on my temporary visa. I should have been told about the 5 dollar a month fee before I agreed to the permanant visa. all of the charges on my visa are fals and I want my money put back on my temp0 visa.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Jackson, MS the only amount I chared is 8 dollars to netfirms. my temp visa num - is [protected] 08/09 perm - visa num-[protected] 03/09. vivian andrews 5082 lurline dr ja, ms 39204. I have never received this type of bad service from wal mart. i'm sorry I brought the visa pre-paid card. I want my money put back on my temporary card.

Comments

• Vi
      Sep 04, 2008
    Vivian Andrews - false charges - can't use
    VIVIAN ANDREWS
    Jackson
    California
    Phone: 601/372/0339

All of the charges on my card are false and I waant the charges reversed. I only used the card one time to pay net firms 9 dollars. the csr I talked to did not explain the 5 dollar charge. correctly. I want my money put back on my temporary visa card num-[protected] 08/09 the perm - visa num is [protected] 03/09 vivian andrews 5082 lurline dr ja, ms 39204.
    I have tried to get this problem fixed by phone, mail and email. I did not know that it was going to be this hard to get service with the wal mart pre paid
    Card.