Vivetra / Due to complaint of reversal 0f Charge

I inadvertently ordered the product Vivetra offered by PE Lab Inc on October 18, 2007. Right after I discovered questionable business operations of subject Company through the Website ststements I immediately dispatched an e-mail cancelling the order. The same date they charge my credit card and also sent the product. I returned the product.

My Citicard statement indicated already the the PE Lab Inc. billing. Per Citbank I was advised to call subject Entity for charge reversal through the telephone indicated on my credit card statement. The [protected] is electronic answering machine providing a Website -www.usavponpills.com which does provide offered product only and does contain section to present my grievance.

My only recourse instead to send an e-mail requesting reversal of charge through the product offer originator -Good Doctor. <SpecialOffer@leaksportive.net>. I am hoping for their immediate attention and reaction.

Thanks. Will this help?

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Nov, 2007
    Vivetra - I did not order this sh*t, I sign for a delivery and open it come to find out I'm being charged for some damn sex pills I know nothing about
    SexPillUSA
    1025 sw 59th st
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 504-610-4446
    www.sexpillusa.com

I did not order this pills and theres no information besides this no contact info or nothing so please help me this is your info on these packages, so cancelled whatever yall stole my information whoever you are and i will be reporting this to official right along to my bank im not paying for this crap tell me how to cancel and find the company thank you so kindly

• He
      10th of Jan, 2008

When I informed I wanted refund was denied and told they are not giving me one.

• Do
      1st of May, 2008

This internet ad. is totaly false, it says no need to take every
    day, only when you need it. It says it works first time, every time. the bottle says you must take every and it may take 3 to 5
    weeks to work. Yet you must cancel in two weeks to get a refond.

I am going to send this internet ad and the bottle label to
    the Consumer Protication Agency.