ViV3Labs / Life Cleanse

Canada, British Columbia, White Rock Review updated:
Roger Peters
White Rock
Phone: 778-294-4290
I also sent away for "Life Cleanse" from viv#Labs, I was billed 79pounds stirling plus a Vat of 3.95pounds stirling. I would be very happy if somebody could tell me how to get my money retyrned and billing stopped. My email address is: <rgjp@shaw.ca>. Thank you in advance...R.Peters.

A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
First of all you MUST cancel your account, then they won't (or shouldn't) take any more money off you. You will need to quote your account number and order number which you should find in your welcome email (hope you've still got that!)

Also, you might like to read 'something must be done about this.'...long... but hopefully helpful. (It's on this website). Maybe you could use the 'unfair terms in contracts 'to fight them.

I know you are in Cananda so not sure what your consumer laws/rights are out there but you could try using the English law to start with.

Good luck and don't give up but do get your credit card cancelled asap too. (They'll do it as 'lost or stolen' and then issue you with a new card)

A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Don't Buy any of this (VIV3 ) - ( ELITEROFFER ) - (TOPSTAR-HERBAL) - (LABSSUPORT.COM), I got scam for $ 753.32 they send you your order and if you don't cancel it they keep sending their ###. on july 18 2009 they took two payments of 141.19 and that's only the beginning Buy the time I notice, they had taken more. I was on vacation. Thank god this was my small amount card!! because it could have been worst!! I got my bill before I left but didn't take care of it I new I had only used it for this $5.95 (deal my ###) I had these Four products, that's how they ran my card so high!!

Call your credit card tell them about what happen.
keep all your emails they send you.
Send them a Email to stop your account.
If your card is full like mine, don't pay till all of this is cleared up pay only minimum due on your card.