I have just been scammed by VIV3LABS
they were pretending to offer a free sample of colon cleanse and acai berry and then charged £76 for each of the 'free' products, one of which i never received.

I can see that it has happened to many in here..has anyone been in contact with watchdog?

the bank are so unhelpful with this, they aren't even sure they can stop further payment leaving my bank account although a letter has been sent to them and the unauthorized account canceled via telephone and email.

A  24th of Jul, 2009 by
If you read my post 'Re something must be done about this' you might find that what I've written helpful. It's a long post but if you scroll down to the bottom, the information about Unfair Terms in Contracts may be useful to you. I have emailed viv3labs with this and I'm waiting for their reply. Lets hope they're ### themselves now because I'm sure that I may be right My credit card company have sent me a dispute claim form and if I don't get a refund from viv3labs I whave to send a copy of all my correspondence (and shipping receipt) to them to demonstrate the efforts I have made to get my money back. They will then take over the dispute and I feel quite confident that I will eventually be reimbursed.

I am so incensed at this scam that I am going to try and find out how we can get this Company investigated in the UK. Apparently this is already happening in the USA.

When I find out who to contact I will post it on this site and hope that everybody will join in to nail the ###!!!

Good luck

PS: I've just realised that I cancelled my account with them 0n 13th day of the trial by email and then again by telephone to their customer services on 14th day...for which I got a name and a cancellation code. So they haven't a leg to stand on and if they refuse to pay me back, I think my credit card company will have to and then they will have to chase viv3labs themselves. Hope it works out one way or the other