Viv3Labs - Acai Berry Detox / Free Trial Scam

1 Unit 6, 15 - 17 Caledonia RoadLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 2031399027

I ordered a "Free Trial" of Acai Berry Detox on line and gave my credit card details for the Postage and Handling charge. 14 days later I was Charged A$150.00 for the tablets in the free trial. I did not order any tablets other than the free trial, and there was nowhere on the "Free Trial" order page which stated that if you didn't contact the company within 14 day and say you didn't want the product, they would charge you for it anyway. There was no price list on the Free Trial page, but as far as I can see, a free trial is just that - A FREE TRIAL. I can't see how they can charge for a product they offered you for free. They do not take returns, there is no return address on the parcel, and I had to open the parcel to find out what it was, so I am stuck with capsules which I don't want and, unless all of my complaints are followed up by Viv3Labs, I will continue to be charge A$150.00 per month for a product I never ordered, that I don't want and can't afford anyhow. I even enquired from my Card Services provider if I could cancel my card to prevent Viv3Labs from charging me any more money. They told me that they would still send me a bill for the direct debit, even if the card was no longer valid. I can't win!!!

Comments

12th of Aug, 2009

Toll-free UK 08082389891 International Contact Number +44 2031399027

ring them cancel your account, you would have received an email containing your order number which you have to quote. they will stop taking money from your account, also ask them to escalate the matter saying that you want a refund.

You will receiev an email from support@viv3.com who will say that its your own fault, donot listen to that email continue to email asking for a refund also mention that you did not tick a box accepting the T&C and that you only agreed to pay P&P

They will eventually give you back your money just continue to email them, i emaild them about 4 times then they finally agreed to give back my money

• As
      24th of Aug, 2009

I cant even get through to them with those numbers to cancel. I sent them an email using the address you supplied and haven't received one back. The company that supplies this product is extremely unprofessional.