viv3labltd. acai berry detox / unauthorised charge

1 po box13511 eh49 7yh u.k.United States Review updated:
Phone: 08082389891

I ordered a 15 day free trial of acai berry detox and was charged £3.95 for postage, but have now been told they are charging me nearly£80.00 because I didn't cancell the order. This is unauthorised as the ad did not clearly explain this, I cannot afford it, as it is more than I earn in a month

Comments

Na
  25th of Jul, 2009

Sorry mate hear that but if you read the terms and conditions on the website you will realise that you do not need to request anything from them after trial period, it will be sent automaticly every month and your card billed untill you cancel the order by phone or by email.(Just in case I would cancel Debit/Credit card to avoid future transactions.)

Co
  29th of Jul, 2009

exactly the same thing has happened to me, trouble is the phone no. given is false. this company be taken off the net, cos it is obviousely a scam site, or if not people made aware?

De
  13th of Aug, 2009

i also am being billed for something i do not want or requested after the sample bottle . there is no email address on the invoice . how convient

Br
  26th of Aug, 2009

I have tried this detox and cleanse tablets and have found it to be not working in fact I have gained weight

Second I have been over charged on the 5th of August MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN OVER CHARGE BY $146.17 AND I live in Australia I do want to be reimburst as soon as possible.

Also I heard on the A CURRENT A FAIR tonight 26th /August that no celebrity has endorsed these products and that this company is advertising falsy.

I want some one from this company to contact me asap to explain to me why I was billed for a product I did not order or receive

I have been sent new products with out notification and have been informed that I will still have to pay for a product that does not work. So therefore I should be reinburst for all of the products sent to me.

So please someone from this product contct me via this e-mail

Li
  27th of Aug, 2009

Besides being ripped off $142.08 by these people their employees are so rude.I would like to know how can you trial something for 15 days when the 15 day period starts from the time your place your "FREE' trail.

Ja
  27th of Aug, 2009

I HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY TOO, THEY CHARGED ME £75.86 FOR GOODS I NEVER WANTED/RECIEVED, AND ALSO GOT ME BANK CHARGES BECAUSE OF UNPAID DIRECT DEBITS DUE TO THEM TAKING OUT FUNDS THAT I NEVER ASKED THEM TOO.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY VERY SOON BEFORE THEY RIP OFF MORE PEOPLE.
I TRIED TO CALL THEM BUT GOT NO ANSWER.
ANYONE HELP?

Vi
  27th of Oct, 2009

even after cancelling the order that i didnt want in the first place they are still sending it to me and charging it to my bank acct. I have had to cancel my credit card to stop them.

An
  26th of Jul, 2010

I too fell into this trap and only realised months later when doing my accounts that they have taken over £400.00 from my account for goods I did not receive. I was able to get through on the phone and the people I dealt with obviously deal with these calls all the time as the answers were fairly scripted and i was told repeatedly that I would not get a refund. It is so upsetting and like everyone else this is alot of money to me. So upsetting, any advice would be gratefully appreciated.